[Rabbit Valley] Rabbit Valley Comics Weekly Update: New Items, Top Shipped Items, Items Now Available, Upcoming Travel

Rabbit Valley® Comics customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Sat Jan 11 12:41:10 PST 2014

Happy Saturday Friends and Fans of Rabbit Valley® Comics;

We've got a lot of stuff going on so I'm going to be as brief as I can with each this week. CES was loads of fun and it's been awesome seeing our developer Kurst and our mutual friend TheWerewolf while there are in town for the show. We are sad that so many of our friends were trapped by weather this year, but we know we will see them soon enough. Sorry Kevin, we'll see you when you are in town next time for sure.

Top Shipped Items:

Rank	Title	Price
1	Dragon's Hoard Volume 4 - Ryoken Cover	$25.00
2	Dragon's Hoard Volume 4 - Spelunker Sal Cover	$25.00
3	Starlite Gardens: A Candi Comic by Megan Giles	$4.00
4	Buy It By The Box (Donate to Rabbit Valley	$12.50
5	Dragon's Hoard Presents: Runt Issue #2	$8.99
6	Dragon's Hoard Volume 2	$25.00
7	Peaches and Cream Super Delicious: A Decade Of Heart Butts by Miu	$24.95
8	Spies in Their Midst by Alflor Aalto	$20.00
9	Squeak! Issue 5	$4.00
10	Xfrmations Unlimited Issue #6	$4.00
New Items:

Xfrmations Unlimited Issue #6
Squeak! Adult Comoc Anthology
Starlite Gardens: A Candi Comic by Megan Giles
Webz Magazine Issue 2 - Digital Edition
Now Shipping:
Dragon’s Hoard 4

This fourth installment of Dragon’s Hoard, Dragon’s Hoard Volume 4 brings another full color issue to our dedicated and new fans alike. This issue is proud to feature more artists and is chock full of the feral dragon erotica our fans love!

Table of Contents:

Front Cover by Spelunker Sal or Ryoken
Heavy Snow by Narse and Dreamous (m/m)
Old Friends by WanderlustDragon (f/f)
Pinup by Balasar (f solo)
Mischief Maker by NecroDrone and Dreamose (m/m/m/f)
Never Seen THAT Before! by Ryoken (m/m)
When It Rains by WindDragon (m/m – centerfold)
Birth of Dragons Part Three by WindDragon (m/f)
Storn of the Century: Meeting of the Four Winds by Vaisz (m/m/m/m)
Pinup by Balasar (f solo)
Gold Lust by Heather Bruton (m/m)
A Note From Spire
At Your Service Spelunker Sal (m solo) or Dragon Rump by Royken (m solo)
Spies in Their Midst by Alflor Aalto

Orrin had heard of letters that changed lives, and he paid the curiosity little mind until such a one found him. It was a brief letter – Your father has passed under mysterious circumstances. Our deepest condolences. You are expected to take on his duties as Lord of Vintaa immediately. Please take today to make what- ever preparations necessary, and set out for the Capital City at first light. We will be expecting you…

But the duties he will take on as Lord of Vintaa are not the only ones awaiting the raccoon in the Capital City of Llyra. Get it here.

Catnip – Feline’s Only By Inuki with art by Inuki, Hyseed, Ozu, and Tabby

Fully colored 48 pages of sexy felines ready for any frisky game you´re lloking for. Adult content male and female kittys by Inuky, Hyseed aka Macha/Mochi, Ozu and Tabby. High quality printed in magazine size.

Shir Nicewhisperer by Seth C Triggs

Shir-Nicewhisperer is a 280-page graphic novel series set in Bernard Doove’s Chakat Universe, on Chakona. A young human named Riley is down on his luck until a chance meeting of a Chakat in a restaurant. With hir, Riley begins a journey where he learns more about love…and himself.

Additional News:

Circles Issue 7 and Issue 8 Digital Now Available For Sale at Rabbit Valley Comics
Twenty Precent Off Select Novels At Rabbit Valley Comics Until February First
Items added to Rabbit Valley in 2013
That's it for this week.

Nest week we will be out in San Jose for a day job related conference. We will be at the FC Adult Dragon Panel Friday for the Dragon's Against Bullying charity raffle and visiting friends throughout the FC event. Not sure if we will only get a day pass for Friday or a whole convention pass for the weekend. We will be busy with our work related event most of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday event hours, but free for lunch here and there. We already have some plans made with suppliers but if you want to meet for a drink and nosh, let us know by email.

Have an awesome week!

 	Follow Us On: