[Rabbit Valley] Rabbit Valley Comics Weekly Update!

Rabbit Valley® Comics customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Sat Sep 14 10:38:12 PDT 2013

Happy Saturday Friends and Fans of Rabbit Valley® Comics!

Summer is almost over, but the party is still on at Rabbit Valley Comics. Our summer sale is still on for about two more weeks, simply use the coupon code SUMMER2013 during the checkout process at Rabbit Valley Comics between now and September 30, 2013 and you’ll get 10% off orders of $20.00 or more (in stock items, price before shipping). If you have any problems with the coupon code, go ahead and place your order, email the order number to customerservice at rabbitvalley.com and the fox will manually apply the discount.

While we are not personally going to be at RainFurrest later this month, be sure to check out the panels being hosted by the talented artists and authors in the fandom.

Here are our top shipped items for this week:

Rank	Title	Price
1	Burning Curiosity by HerrAardy and ScyStorm	$20.00
2	Dragons Hoard Presents NomNoms Issue 2	$18.00
3	Dragon's Hoard Presents: Runt Issue #2	$8.99
4	Tank and ... by Graveyard Greg - Digital Edition	FREE
5	Dragons Hoard Volume 3	$29.95
6	Pile by Kandrel	$9.94
7	QuickDip Issue One by FastTrack	$25.00
8	Winding Silhouettes by A Blue Deer and Shana	$20.00
9	The Mystic Sands by Alflor Aalto	$20.00
10	Gratitude by Varzen Dralmort & A. Kita	$25.00
We updated Rabbit Valley to reflect the additional inventory received from suppliers and reductions duel to recent conventions. Some of the recent additions can be found using the links below:
New Items:

All Alone in the Night by M. Andrew Rudder – $17.95
Meatier Showers: One More Time by Furious – $19.95
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #10 MLP: FIM #10 Cover A – $3.99
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #10 MLP: FIM #10 Cover B – $3.99
Short Stories by Amun, Bittenhard, Demitri012, Lavender Pandy, and The Black Rook – $24.95
Tank and … by Graveyard Greg – Digital Edition – $0.00
The Fall of Eldvar, Book One: In Wilder Lands By Jim Galford – $20.00
The Fall of Eldvar, Book Three: Sunset of Lantonne By Jim Galford – $20.00
The Fall of Eldvar, Book Two: Into The Desert Wilds By Jim Galford – $20.00
Updated Departments:

Radio Comix
SofaWolf Publishing
FurPlanet Publishing
Now for something really important. Many of my friends are authors and readers of furry literature. Many of us are or have been members of community sites. If you are/were a member of FurRag, please change your password as the user list has been compromised.

See the official announcement here.

It was demonstrated to me in no uncertain terms how using the information garnered from the exploit of the FurRag backend third party software how all the passwords could be deduced using known MD5 attacks.

Sincerely,
Rabbit Valley Comics
Seriously, change your passwords if you were ever a member of FurRag or any site that uses the eFiction code base.

 	Follow Us On: