[Rabbit Valley] Happy Thanksgiving from Rabbit Valley Comics

Rabbit Valley® Comics customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Wed Nov 27 20:24:29 PST 2013

Season's Greetings Friends and Fans of Rabbit Valley® Comics,

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and our shipping department will be closed. The Bunny and Fox will be enjoying time with family, friends, and the strangers we encounter - though some may be remotely via video and telephone calls. We wanted to take some time to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving and much merriment during the entire Holiday Season into the New Year, regardless of what special days you celebrate.

Because some of you have asked, our shipping schedule is below. All dates are loosely based on destination zip code for domestic orders and destination country for international orders.

UPS – United Parcel Service
UPS 2 Day (2 Business Days After Date of Order)
UPS 3 Day (3 Business Days After Date of Order)
UPS GROUND (3 to 9 Business Days)
USPS – United States Postal Service
USPS Priority Mail Domestic (1-5 Business Days)
USPS Media Mail Domestic (1-3 Weeks)
USPS International Priority (1-3 Weeks)
USPS International First Class (2-6 Weeks)
As you may know we typically ship Monday-Saturday ever week, unless we are out at a convention or event (as can be determined here). We will be closed for shipping  Thanksgiving Day, in the evenings during Hanukkah, World AIDS Day, The Winter Solstice, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve Day, and New Years Day. Inquiries to our email, twitter, and other social networks about orders will be answered within 48 hours of the business day after each observed holiday.

Here's a short list of all the fun things you can find at Rabbit Valley Comics this holiday season:

Books Published By Rabbit Valley® Comics:

Spooo Presents Series of Adult Comics
Associated Student Bodies by Lance Rund and Chris McKinley
Burning Curiosity by HerrAardy and ScyStorm
Circles by Andrew French, Steve Domanski, and Scott Fabianek
Coyote River by Chris McKinley
Dark Zel and Tredain
Dragon’s Hoard Comics
Fast Boyz Delivery Service by Werepuppy
Jeremy Bernal Comics
Novels by Alflor Aalto, Wolf, and others
Ookami Kemono Books
QuickDip Issue One by FastTrack
Rocketship Rodents by Werepuppy and Trejaan
Tales of Tobius by Agent Elrond
Weady Set Go! Issue 1 by Furnut
Webz Magazine by Kaputt
Winding Silhouettes by A Blue Deer and Shana
Zoorama Comics
Additionally, we have a host of awesome furry products by these fine creative suppliers:

2 the Ranting Gryphon’s Comedy DVDs and CDs
Anthropomorphic Dreams novels and books
Associated Student Bodies Comics and Portfolios
Bernard Doove’s Chakat Titles
Bad Dog Books Titles
Bucktown Tiger’s Music CDs
DJ Ear’s Album
Dreamfield Comics magazines and comics
Club Strips, Hot Cider Press, and Cocktails Titles
Furplanet Comics, Novels and Novellas
Graveyard Greg’s Comics, Novels, and Novellas
Jarlidium Press Comics and Fanzines
J Michael Gallen Novels
Jim Galford Novels
JR’s Music
Niic The Dog’s Music
Radio Comix Titles
Ringtail Cafe Comics
Sofawolf Press Novels and Magazines
Tales of the Tai Pan Universe
YARF!
We also have gift certificates available for that hard to shop for furry
We have lots of good reads by some of the most talented authors in the fandom including:

 	Alflor Aalto
 	Andre Blaireau
 	Andres Cyanni Halden
 	Ben Goodridge
 	Bernard Doove and Chakat Stories
 	Graveyard Greg
 	J Michael Gallen
 	Jim Galford
 	Kevin Frane
 	Kyell Gold
 	Ursula Vernon
 	Watts Martin
All In-Stock items will ship within 12-24 hours of being ordered. Digital items will ship within 24 hours being ordered - except when the order is placed on an observed holiday, these orders will ship on the next business day.

Wish Lists:
Rabbit Valley Comics offers wish lists. See mine as an example http://www.rabbitvalley.com/help/helpwishlist_WhiteFox.html

If you want to see my public wish list the password is RV-Comics-WishList.

Note on Gift Cards: If you are using a prepaid gift card for purchase, please follow this link to read about how to make the gift card transaction as smooth as possible. Thank You.

Happy Shopping!

 	Follow Us On: