[Rabbit Valley] Weekly Updates - Shipping Schedules, New Items, Upcoming Travel, and more

Rabbit Valley® Comics customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Sat Nov 9 10:55:10 PST 2013

Greetings Friends and Fans of Rabbit Valley® Comics,

November is upon us and here in the USA that means more falling leaves, colder temperatures, and the possibility of snow in the Northeast.

For us it means pretty soon it will be time to put our order shipping into high gear. While we know the holidays are right fast approaching (Thanksgiving is only nineteen days away), and some of our customers want to know our shipping schedules to get packages by a certain date. Just a reminder our shipping timetable is below. All dates are loosely based on destination zip code for domestic orders and destination country for international orders.

UPS – United Parcel Service
UPS 2 Day (2 Business Days After Date of Order)
UPS 3 Day (3 Business Days After Date of Order)
UPS GROUND (3 to 9 Business Days)
USPS – United States Postal Service
USPS Priority Mail Domestic (3-7 Business Days)
USPS Media Mail Domestic (1-3 Weeks)
USPS International Priority (1-3 Weeks)
USPS International First Class (2-6 Weeks)
As you may know we typically ship Monday-Saturday ever week, unless we are out at a convention or event (as can be determined here). Next week the Fox will be out in Phoenix, AZ for the day clients and thus shipping will be closed Wednesday through Saturday. Orders will be processed on Sunday and packages shipping Monday.

And now for the fun stuff!

Sarin Barneby and the King's Gambit by Alflor Aalto

Sarin Barneby is a fox of many talents. He has a brilliant deductive mind, a quick paw and charm enough for twenty. He uses these considerable gifts almost daily to further his wealth and social status. But sometimes it isn't all about the gold and shiny trinkets.

When a stranger comes into the city to try and show up our fox, Sarin takes him on and poses a bit of a challenge. First one to claim the legendary Crown Jewels wins — the prize is in the jewels, of course, and in the bragging rights.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic comic Issue #12 Now Shipping
Top Shipped List

Rank	Title & Link to Item Page	Price
1	Trick or Treat - Halloween Anthology edited by Ianus J Wolf	$20.00
2	Dragons Hoard Presents NomNoms Issue 2	$18.00
3	Dragons Hoard Presents NomNoms Issue 1	$18.00
4	Dragon's Hoard Volume 1	$12.99
5	Winding Silhouettes by A Blue Deer and Shana	$20.00
6	Dragon's Hoard Volume 2	$25.00
7	The Chronicals of Jayden: Book 2 - Monster and Saviour by K Wolf	$20.00
8	Pile by Candler	$9.99
9	Sarin Barneby and the King's Gambit by Alflor Aalto	$20.00
10	Cocktails: Hard and Strong	$24.95
Books Published By Rabbit Valley® Comics:

Spooo Presents Series of Adult Comics
Associated Student Bodies by Lance Rund and Chris McKinley
Burning Curiosity by HerrAardy and ScyStorm
Circles by Andrew French, Steve Domanski, and Scott Fabianek
Coyote River by Chris McKinley
Dark Zel and Tredain
Dragon’s Hoard Comics
Fast Boyz Delivery Service by Werepuppy
Jeremy Bernal Comics
Ookami Kemono Books
QuickDip Issue One by FastTrack
Rocketship Rodents by Werepuppy and Trejaan
Tales of Tobius by Agent Elrond
Weady Set Go! Issue 1 by Furnut
Webz Magazine by Kaputt
Winding Silhouettes by A Blue Deer and Shana
Zoorama Comics
Find items by this fine suppliers at Rabbit Valley Comics:

2 the Ranting Gryphon’s Comedy DVDs and CDs
Anthropomorphic Dreams novels and books
Associated Student Bodies Comics and Portfolios
Bernard Doove’s Chakat Titles
Bad Dog Books Titles
Bucktown Tiger’s Music CDs
DJ Ear’s Album
Dreamfield Comics magazines and comics
Club Strips, Hot Cider Press, and Cocktails Titles
Furplanet Comics, Novels and Novellas
Graveyard Greg’s Comics, Novels, and Novellas
Jarlidium Press Comics and Fanzines
JR’s Music
Niic The Dog’s Music
Radio Comix Titles
Ringtail Cafe Comics
Sofawolf Press Novels and Magazines
Tales of the Tai Pan Universe
YARF!
We also have gift certificates available for that hard to shop for furry
That's about it for this week. Have an awesome day.

Best wises,

Rabbit Valley Customer Service

 	Follow Us On: