[Rabbit Valley] Weekly Update - Travel Plans, Digital Products, Top Shipped Items, Calls For Submissions

Rabbit Valley® Comics customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Sat Mar 30 12:28:06 PDT 2013

Happy Saturday Friends and Fans of Rabbit Valley® Comics,

March has come and is two days from being gone. Here at Rabbit Valley, we've been busy this past month. March marked our first exhibition at Furry Weekend Atlanta, our release of digital comics and novels, and our first of many summer furry cook-outs in conjunction with Vegas Furry Arts. We also attended the American Pathology Foundation here in Las Vegas for the Fox's day job as well as cleaned the house and cars from top to bottom.

A little off topic, but this weekend not only is the Chief Bunny's family in town, but Kurst, our developer, and Trejaan, our staff author, are here along with the yote clan to ring in Trejaan's 50th birthday! The coming days will be filled with lunches, dinners, drinks, and shows. Mad fun for all.

Next month Rabbit Valley will be out of town for Furry Connection North and maybe Southern California (Los Angeles) for the day job.So shipping will be closed from April 11-15 and April 21-23 for these events. May is going to be the super busy month with Biggest Little Fur Con, Vevya's Birthday Bash, the COLA Symposium for Clinical Laboratories, and the start of Califur. We'll announce when our shipping department will be closed prior to these events.

Speaking of shipping, the top shipped items for the month of march are as follows:

Rank	Title & Link	Price
1	Dragons Hoard Presents DWAGS (Dragons Who Appreciate Gryphon Sex)	$18.00
2	Dragons Hoard Volume 3	$29.95
3	Genus Male Issue #12	$5.95
4	Untamed Volume 2	$12.99
5	Circles Issue #6	$5.00
6	Circles Issue #7	$6.00
7	Circles Issue #8	$6.00
8	Sabrina Online Year Fourteen	$4.95
9	My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Issue #3 MLP: FIM #3 Cover A Changelings (Sold Out)	$3.99
10	Fast Boyz Delivery Service - Digital Edition PDF	$5.00
Just a reminder that we have several open calls for submissions for our upcoming anthology projects. If you are interested in any of the below, please contact the series editors using the email addresses provided in the submission guidelines. If additional time is needed for a given submission ask the series editor to contact us and we will judge requests for more time on a case by case basis.

Tricks or Treats - Open Now  Closes April 1, 2013
Pulp! Furry - Open Now Closes May 1, 2013
Urban Knights - Open Now Closes June 1, 2013
Dreams - Open Now Closes June 15, 2013
Untitled (Preditor/Prey Role Reversal) - Closes July 1, 2013
Well, that wraps it up for this week!

Sincerely,

Rabbit Valley Comics

 	Follow Us On: