[Rabbit Valley] Rabbit Valley Comics

Rabbit Valley® Comics customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Sat Mar 16 08:12:32 PDT 2013

Happy Saturday From Downtown Atlanta!

We're at Furry Weekend Atlanta selling books in the dealer's room. Alflor Aalto will be at the table signing books from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM this afternoon. If you are at Furry Weekend Atlanta and want to meet the author of The Prince of Knaves, The Streets of His City and Other Stories, and Stories From Elton High please stop by to say hello and get your books signed.

Onto the weekly updates!

Top Shipped Items

Rank	Title & Link	Price
1	Stories From Elton High by Alflor Aalto	$20.00
2	Dragons Hoard Volume 3	$25.00
3	Dragons Hoard Presents DWAGS (Dragons Who Appreciate Gryphon Sex)	$18.00
4	Genus Male Issue #12	$4.99
5	Spooo Presents Issue #26: Life in the Co-Op Episode 5	$7.50
 	Sabrina Online Year Fourteen	$4.95
7	Untamed Volume 2	$12.99
8	Little Buddy by Chestnuts and Meesh	$24.95
9	Genus Male Issue #10	$5.95
10	My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Issue #3 MLP: FIM #3 Cover A Changelings	$3.99
Ursa Major Nominations:
Last night we learned that voting for the Ursa Major Awards has opened.
From: http://www.ursamajorawards.org/index.htm

NEWS

Voting for the 2012 Ursa Major Awards has started. Please login to vote for the final nominees. You may add to or change your votes up until May 15.

The results will be announced at an Awards ceremony at Anthrocon (July 5, 2013).

Alflor Aalto author of our The Prince of Knaves, The Streets of His City and Other Stories, and Stories From Elton High has been nominated in two categories for his works The Prince of Knaves, Sarin Barneby and All of the King's Jewels, and The Streets of His City and Other Stories. If you enjoyed these works consider voting for them.

New Items:

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #4 A – Mane Six Cover – $3.99
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #4 B – PinkiePie and Rainbow Dash Cover – MLP FIM – $3.99
Sunnyville Stories Volume 1 by Max West
Sunnyville Stories #6 by Max West
Sunnyville Stories #5 by Max West
Sunnyville Stories Issue #4 by Max West
Sabrina Online Fourteen - $4.95
Well, that's about it for this week. Orders placed while we are away at Furry Weekend Atlanta will ship on Tuesday upon our return to Las Vegas.

Yours Truly,

The Fox

 	Follow Us On: