[Rabbit Valley] Weekly Update - New Titles, Top Shipped Items, and more

Rabbit Valley® Comics customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Sat Mar 9 12:49:33 PST 2013

Happy Saturday Friends and Fans of Rabbit Valley® Comics!

We've had a busy week prepping digital files for our digital product offering. We thank Kaput Otter, Werepuppy and Trajaan for adding their works to our digital catalog. We are working with several new authors to get their digital works onto the store. We'll make announcements here and in all the usual places.

Next week we will be closed for shipping Thursday through Monday for Furry Weekend Atlanta. All orders for paper books will ship out Tuesday, March 18th upon our return. Orders for digital assets will still be processed while we are away on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays as well as when time permits per our initial announcement.

And now onto the good stuff!

Top Shipped Items:

Rank	Title & Link	Price
1	Dragons Hoard Volume 3	$29.95
2	Dragons Hoard Presents DWAGS (Dragons Who Appreciate Gryphon Sex)	$18.00
3	Sabrina Online Year Fourteen	$4.95
4	Stories From Elton High by Alflor Aalto - Print Version	$20.00
5	Stories From Elton High by Alflor Aalto - Digital Version (PDF and ePub)	$15.00
6	Dragon's Hoard Presents: Runt Issue #1	$8.99
7	Untamed Volume 2	$12.99
8	Dragon's Hoard Volume 1	$12.99
9	Distance by Maxima and Rovan	$12.95
10	Genus Male Issue #7	$6.95
Furry Weekend Atlanta:
As we mentioned earlier we are heading to FWA, you can find us at table 62! There are plenty of our suppliers at this convention as well. In addition to our table we suggest that you visit our friends too! Here's a handy list!

Rabbit Valley Comics - Table 62
2 The Ranting Gryphon (Friend of the Valley) - Table 95
Fennec Yip (Rabbit Valley Cover Artist and Friend) - Table 52
RingTail Cafe (Cherished Supplier) - Table 91
WhiteWolf Creations (Long Time Friend of the Valley) - Table 48
Other Happenings:
Our author friend and overall good guy, K. Wolf, is at FurIdaho this weekend selling books, comics, novels, and other merchandise for us. He's also signing his book, The Chronicles of Jayden: Book One The Gifted. We're working with him on Book II as we speak.

Just a reminder, we have several open calls for submissions to our anthologies set to come out later this year. If you are an author, consider submitting a story or three. Deadlines for the first book, Tricks or Treats is fast approaching.

Call for Submissions: Anthology Projects:

Tricks or Treats - Open Now  Closes April 1, 2013
Pulp! Furry - Open Now Closes May 1, 2013
Urban Knights - Open Now Closes June 1, 2013
Dreams - Open Now Closes June 15, 2013
Untitled (Preditor/Prey Role Reversal) - Closes July 1, 2013
New Items:
It's been a busy couple of weeks adding things to the store. Here's the highlights for your review.

New Digital Titles (Adult Readers):

Fast Boyz Delivery Service – Digital Edition PDF – $5.00
Professor Chronofur Issue 1 – Digital Edition – PDF – $5.00
Rocketship Rodents Episode #1 – Digital Edition – PDF – $5.00
Rocketship Rodents Episode #2 and Professor Chronofur Episode #1 – Digital Edition – PDF – $5.00
Rocketship Rodents Episode #3 and Professor Chronofur Episode #2 – Digital Edition – PDF – $5.00
Rocketship Rodents Episode #4 – Digital Edition – PDF – $5.00
Rocketship Rodents Episode #5 and Professor Chronofur Episode #3 – Digital Edition – PDF – $5.00
Rocketship Rodents Episode #6 – Digital Edition – PDF – $5.00
Service With A Smile – Digital Edition – PDF – $3.00
Webz Magazine Issue 1 Digital Edition – PDF – $5.00
New Printed Titles:
Adult Readers:

Genus Male Issue #12 – $4.99
Untamed Volume 2 – 12.99
Coffee Meet my Kadath – $7.95
Distance by Maxima and Rovan – $7.95
Indigo Rain by Watts Martin – $9.94
Fangra 02: The Good, The Dead, The Hungry by Furious – $7.95
Summerhill by Kevin Frane – $17.95
General & Mature Readers:

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #4 A – Mane Six Cover – $3.99
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #4 B – PinkiePie and Rainbow Dash Cover – MLP FIM – $3.99
Sunnyville Stories Volume 1 by Max West
Sunnyville Stories #6 by Max West
Sunnyville Stories #5 by Max West
Sunnyville Stories Issue #4 by Max West
Sabrina Online A Decade in Black and White - $23.95
Sabrina Online Seven - $2.95
Sabrina Online Twelve - $3.95
Sabrina Online Thirteen - $4.95
Sabrina Online Fourteen - $4.95
And with that, it's time to get the coffee!

Rabbit Valley Customer Service

 	Follow Us On:

Andrew Rabbitt

5130 S Fort Apache
STE 215 PMB 172
Las Vegas, NV 89148
United States of America

whitefox at rabbitvalley.com
702-291-8286 - Voice
702-537-2001 - Fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message and any included attachments are from Andrew Rabbitt and are for the use of the intended addressee(s) only. The information in this message may be legally privileged, proprietary in nature, confidential or otherwise protected by law from disclosure.  Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender by email.