[Rabbit Valley] Rabbit Valley Comics

Rabbit Valley® Comics customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Sat Mar 2 11:06:56 PST 2013

Happy Saturday,

Just a quick update to post the top ten items shipped in February of 2013.

Rank	Title & Link	Price
1	Little Buddy by Chestnuts and Meesh	$24.95
2	Stories From Elton High by Alflor Aalto	$20.00
3	Divisions by Kyell Gold	$19.95
4	Dragons Hoard Volume 3	$29.95
5	Dragons Hoard Presents DWAGS (Dragons Who Appreciate Gryphon Sex)	$18.00
6	Spooo Presents Issue #26: Life in the Co-Op Episode 5	$7.50
7	Genus Male Issue #10	$5.95
8	My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Issue #3 MLP: FIM #3 Cover A Changelings	$3.99
9	The Deep Dark by Redrusker	$24.95
10	Genus Male Issue #11	$5.95
Digital Assets (Books, Comics, and More):
Last week we released digital versions of two of our titles: The Gifted  and our New Items Catalog. We have added Stories from Elton High to our digital product offering. We'll be adding additional books this week and will be adding some digital graphic collections later this month.

Purchased digital assets are treated like any other order. The process is the same. One simply places an order, pays for the order, we confirm payment and ship the order. In the case of digital items, they are delivered to your account’s My Digital Assets page after payment has been confirmed. Please review the below PDF Document  of the process for additional details.

RV-DigitalAssetPurchases
Orders with Digital Assets will be processed on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday each week or more often if time allows. Each digital asset will contain a page with a statement:

To the Reader

A Special Thank You from Rabbit Valley

This book was specially produced and created for BUYER’S NAME andADDRESS.  Thank you for purchasing this ePub, and thank you for being a loyal customer of Rabbit Valley® Comics.

This is the very first time that we have offered an ePub format of a book.  Because we have never done this before, we would like to ask of you the following:

Please treat this book as if it was a physical thing.  Please do not make copies.  Rabbit Valley is run by two people who depend on its proceeds to pay for their rent.  This is not a publication put out by a massive multinational corporation.  It is literally Andrew, Sean, our friend Kurst doing the website, and the author of this book.  Thank you for your understanding.

Please send us feedback.  We have never done an ePub before.  The only testing we can do is with our iOS devices, so if your reader of choice does not work with something, we need to know.  Our email address is customerservice at rabbitvalley.com.

If you are a publisher or writer who owns the rights to your digital releases and want to add them to the Rabbit Valley Comics product offering kindly drop a note to customerservice at rabbitvalley.com to request information.

New Items:

Sabrina Online A Decade in Black and White - $23.95
Sabrina Online Seven - $2.95
Sabrina Online Twelve - $3.95
Sabrina Online Thirteen - $4.95
Sabrina Online Fourteen - $4.95 (NEW)
Coffee Meet my Kadath – $7.95
Distance by Maxima and Rovan – $7.95
Indigo Rain by Watts Martin – $9.94
Fangra 02: The Good, The Dead, The Hungry by Furious – $7.95
Summerhill by Kevin Frane – $17.95
That's it for this week!

 	Follow Us On: