[Rabbit Valley] Weekly Update New Items, Top Ten, Upcoming Travel

Rabbit Valley® Comics customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Sun Jun 9 11:05:47 PDT 2013

Happy Sunday Friends and Fans of Rabbit Valley® Comics,

We've had a busy week getting caught up from CaliFur and getting our new titles up on the site. Next week we will be announcing another stream of new comics that will be available at Anthrocon and online for your purchasing pleasure.

New Items Added Since May 1, 2013:

Burning Curiosity by HerrAardy and ScyStorm - $20.00
Carpe Mortis: You Only Live Once by Graveyard Greg - $9.95
Children of Steel by John Van Stry - $9.99
Danger Money by John Van Stry - $7.99
Gratitude and Gratiuity by Varzen Dralmort & A. Kita - $25.00
Grisser and Company - Bear Claw on a Tan Shirt
Grisser and Company - Bear Wood Cutter
Grisser and Company - Detective Critter with Pipe & Watch
Grisser and Company - Husky Business
Grisser and Company - Plays Well With Otters
Grisser and Company - Tiger Claws Tee Shirt
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #7 MLP: FIM #7 Cover A - $3.99
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #7 MLP: FIM #7 Cover B - $3.99
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Issue #6 MLP: FIM #6 Cover A Main Six - $3.99
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Issue #6 MLP: FIM #6 Cover B Rarity - $3.99
Pile by Kandrel - $9.94
Profiles Book 1 By Graveyard Greg - $9.95
Profiles Book 2 By Graveyard Greg - $9.95
Profiles Book 3 By Graveyard Greg - $9.95
The Mystic Sands by Alflor Aalto - $20.00
Winding Silhuettes by A Blue Deer and Shana - $20.00
Top Shipped Items This Week:

Rank	Title & Link	Price
1	Burning Curiosity by HerrAardy and ScyStorm	$20.00
2	Winding Silhuettes by A Blue Deer and Shana	$20.00
3	Current Rabbit Valley® Comics Product Catalog	$2.00
4	YARF!, The Journal of Applied Anthropomorphics Volume 2	$15.00
5	Furrlough Issue #190	$9.99
6	Carpe Mortis: You Only Live Once by Graveyard Greg	$9.95
7	Out Of Position by Kyell Gold	$19.95
8	Spooo Presents Issue #26: Life in the Co-Op Episode 5	$7.50
9	Genus Male Issue #12	$5.99
10	Untamed Volume 1	$11.99
Upcoming Travel:

We're heading to Northern California Monday after shipping orders. We'll be closed for shipped Tuesday and Wednesday morning. All orders placed between Monday afternoon and Wednesday mid-morning will ship out Wednesday afternoon.

AflaToxin Testing Training
Turlock, CA
June 10-12, 2013
Rabbit Valley Comics
Anthrocon
Pittsburgh, PA
July 4-7, 2013
Kurst Hyperyote for Rabbit Valley Comics
Rocky Mountain Fur Con
Denver, CO
August 2 - 4, 2013
Rabbit Valley Comics
Eurofurence
Maritim Hotel Magdeburg, Germany
August 21 - 25, 2013
Buchladen Männerschwarm GmbH & Volker for Rabbit Valley Comics
Unthrocon
Salt Lake City, UT
August 30 - September 1, 2013
Rabbit Valley Comics
Our travel calendar in October is a little light. If you want to see Rabbit Valley Comics at a convention in October, drop us a note with what convention we should consider attending! We want to hear from you!

Have an awesome week!

 	Follow Us On: