[Rabbit Valley] Rabbit Valley Comics

Rabbit Valley® Comics customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Tue Jun 4 14:09:43 PDT 2013

Happy Tuesday,

We've three new titles to announce. These are available for pre-order right now and will ship within the next two to three weeks.

The Mystic Sands by Alflor Aalto

	The Mystic Sands by Alflor Aalto	$20.00
Edwin Fowler is a curious specimen. He devours books on ancient cultures with a ravenous hunger, speaks a dozen ancient languages as fluently as his own...

And yet, this raccoon has managed to turn down every opportunity presented before him to see the remnants of these wondrous civilizations in the flesh. No one knows the root of this reluctance, and he

least of all.

But one day, an opportunity comes along which Edwin cannot turn down – if only because he and his brother are wanted for murder.

Pile by Kandrel

	Pile by Kandrel	$9.94
Scott Beecham would have been the ideal soldier, if a little bit of bad luck hadn't left him dead before he'd even seen his first battlefield. Unfortunately for him, that was only the beginning of his story.

Now he's stuck in a body that's not his own, trying to get back to the life he left behind...

Gratitude and Gratiuity by Varzen Dralmort & A. Kita

Artwork and Illustrations by Stephanie “Ifus” Johnson

	Gratitude and Gratiuity by Varzen Dralmort & A. Kita	$25.00
In Trouble Again

“Ninety thousand dollars?” Kip felt ill.

“Keep your chin up, fish,” the grey wolf said, slipping a thumb in his waistband as they sat on his jail bunk. “It ain’t so bad. Just need ten percent in cash for bail. So you suck dick?”

“What? No? Huh?” Kip spluttered out.

The old wolf grinned. “You don’t have to lie to kick it, kid. No shame in your game if you do.”

“Well, I don’t.”

“Only had to say so once.” The old convict stretched out against the back wall and stuck his legs out. It drew attention to his physique—still solid, stocky, and with a healthy mound at the front of his pants. “Most important thing a man has in here, Top Shelf, is his word. No matter what happens. No matter where you go in the system, the one thing you’ll always have, even if you’re in your skivvies on shit watch in the hole, is your word. It’s worth more than gold or all the envelopes in the postal system.”

“But what if they send me to prison?” Kip whispered.

“Every day’s just another day,” the grey wolf shrugged again. “Just gotta take what’s in front of your muzzle.”

Kip looked in the wolf’s steely eyes, then down at the waist of his pants, shoved down now to show part of the red meat poking against the grey of his fur. The older convict arched his back, easing the elastic over his hips and exposing more of his length as Kip leaned forward on his hands and knees. Reaching up to take the edge of the sheet hanging down from the bunk above, the wolf drew it shut around them.

Again, these are now available for pre-order. Pre-orders will ship out within the next two to three weeks.

With CaliFur behind us and all the orders placed during the convention shipped, we now start planning for our next convention appearance, Anthrocon in Pittsburgh, PA. We'll have a bunch of new titles across many genres including Dragon's Hoard. We will be making release announcements over the coming weeks. Kurst and his team will be working the tables at AC again this year.

We'll have a top ten, including convention sales, next week.

Top Sellers For May 2013

Rank	Title & Link	Price
1	Plastic Title Dividers	$0.75
2	Burning Curiosity by HerrAardy and ScyStorm	$20.00
3	Little Buddy by Chestnuts and Meesh	$25.00
4	Winding Silhuettes by A Blue Deer and Shana	$20.00
5	Genus Male Issue #12	$5.95
6	Dragons Hoard Presents DWAGS (Dragons Who Appreciate Gryphon Sex)	$18.00
7	Untamed Volume 1	$13.95
8	Furrlough Issue #190	$11.95
9	Untamed Volume 2	$13.95
10	North American Fur Issue #28	$18.00