[Rabbit Valley] Rabbit Valley® Comics weekly update featuring new items, convention plans, and more!

Rabbit Valley® Comics customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Sun Nov 4 08:24:31 PST 2012

Happy Sunday,

We're a day late in our weekly update, but by no means a dollar short. We're got a lot of things going on this week so I'll try to be brief. First it looks like the Bunny and Fox are going to Santa Clara / San Jose this coming week for the Fox's work. It will be nice to see our Northern California Friends and hopefully attend one of the events in town Saturday night.

We've also update our homepage with our Thanksgiving / Harvest Festival artwork provided by Mel Fluff. We're very pleased with how it turned out. Many thanks to Mel for the art and other thing.

Speaking of Thanksgiving, it looks like we will be here in Vegas for the holidays this year. The Bunny Next Door has offered to host Thanksgiving, so we'll be doing some sides and maybe deep frying a turkey for the cause.

Top Ten Shipped Items During October, 2012:

Rank	Title& Link	Price
1	Dragons Hoard Presents NomNoms	$18.00
2	The Streets of His City and Other Stories	20.00
3	Dragon's Hoard Issue 2	$25.00
4	Creampie 01	$16.00
5	Dragon's Hoard Presents: Runt Issue #1	$8.99
6	The Royal Tail Issue #1	$7.50
7	Dragon's Hoard Issue 1	$12.99
8	QuickDip Issue One	$25.00
9	Genus Issue #94	$9.95
10	Fast Boyz Delivery Service Issue 1	$7.50
Upcoming Conventions and Events:

FGIS Aflatoxin Training
Stockton, CA
November 8-9, 2012
Rabbit Valley™ Laboratoris

Frolic
San Francisco, CA
November 11, 2012
Rabbit Valley® Comics

Midwest Fur Fest
Rosemont, IL
November 16-18, 2012
Cody & Kurst Hyperyote

Consumer Electronics Show
Las Vegas, NV
January 8-11, 2013
Rabbit Valley® Comics

We'll also be attending a bunch of other events. Our full calendar of events can be found here.

We know that some people like to use our services to send gifts to their friends over the holiday season. If you want a package sent as a gift, simple send us an email with the order number and we'll send a PDF of the invoice to you, not include it in the package, and for a small fee ($2.00 - $4.00) wrap the items in festive paper before boxing. We also have gift certificates available for those hard to shop for friends on your list.

New Items Added During October:

ArtZone #10: FoxyFennec – $4.00 (Comic)
Prince of Knaves and The Streets of His City and Other Stories - $30.00 (2 Book Package)
Furbitten Planet by Kadath and Kaylii – $19.95 (Magazine Sized Comic)
Licud Comic by Inoby – $24.95  (Magazine Sized Comic)
Montero and Zedd – $9.95 (Magazine Sized Comic)
Parallel Paradox The Search For the Immune – $21.95 (Novel)
Since Then by Kumada – $9.95 (Comic)
Winter Games by Kyell Gold – $9.95 (Novella)
We’ve also added some new prints by Scappo, Quel and Chalo.
As you know we have a huge selection of titles from 2 the Ranting Gryphon, Anthropomorphic Dreams, Bad Dog Books, Bucktown Tiger, Dreamfield Comics, Club Strips and Cocktails, Furplanet, Jarlidium Press, Radio Comix, Ringtail Cafe, Sofawolf Press, Tales of the Tai Pan Universe, and YARF!

Calling All Authors:

Finally we want to remind you that we are looking for a few good authors to submit stories for our ongoing anthology projects. Next year we’re publishing several anthologies and need authors to submit stories for review. Check out our Submissions Page for details. We have several themes in the works and more to come.

Call for Submissions: Anthology Projects:

Tricks or Treats - Open Now  Closes April 1, 2013
Pulp! Furry - Open Now Closes May 1, 2013
Urban Knights - Open Now Closes June 1, 2013
Dreams – Open Now Closes June 15, 2013
Untitled (Preditor/Prey Role Reversal) – Opens November 20
Thanks for reading!

Best wishes,
The Fox and Bunny

 	Follow Us On: