[Rabbit Valley] Weekly Update - Top Ten Items, CaliFur, Summer Sale

Rabbit Valley® Comics customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Sat May 26 08:40:32 PDT 2012

Happy Saturday Friends and Fans of Rabbit Valley® Comics!

I’m going to keep it short this morning as we know many of you are celebrating the long holiday weekend. In this issue we have our Top Ten items for the month of May, the ongoing summer sale, and our CaliFur plans. We will be closed for shipping on Monday in observation of the Memorial Day Holiday in the United States. The website will still be open and accepting orders.

Top Ten Shipped Items in May:

Rank	Title & Link	Price
1	Buy It By The Box (Donate to Rabbit Valley) – 9 x 12 x 2 inch box of stuff	$12.50
2	Dragon’s Hoard Issue 1	$12.99
3	Sabrina Online A Decade in Black and White	$23.95
4	Dragon’s Hoard Issue 2	$25.00
5	Circles Issue #6	$6.00
6	Circles Issue #7	$6.00
7	Circles Issue #8	$6.00
8	Red Lantern Book One: Crimson Divine	$29.95
9	Genus Male Issue #11	$5.99
10	Circles Issue #5	$5.00
Summer Sale:
It’s Las Vegas and it’s hot. To help pass these days of ninety degree weather, we’re offering 15% off all orders of $100.00 or more on in stock merchandise. Anything in stock, even if it is already discounted.  Simply use the coupon code Summer2012 during the check out process between now and the end of May to receive your discount.

We’ve got books from lots of different creative outlets in the Furry Fandom and will have even more later in June. Sofawolf Press and FurPlanet are releasing a whole bunch of new titles for the world’s largest furry convention next month. We’ll be getting those titles shortly after the convention and will sure to add them to the site as soon as they arrive. We thank our loyal customers for their patience and contented patronage.

We like to think of Rabbit Valley® Comics as like a big virtual dealer’s room with titles from many of the creative outlets in the fandom including 2 the Ranting Gryphon, Anthropomorphic Dreams, Bad Dog Books, Bucktown Tiger, Dreamfield Comics, Club Strips & Cocktails, Furplanet, Jarlidium Press, Radio Comix, Ringtail Cafe, Sofawolf Press, Tales of the Tai Pan Universe, Usagi Yojimbo Comics, YARF!, and many more. We also have a wide collection of prints from many artists in the fandom. If you can’t find it in our store, let us know via email, comment on our blog, message on twitter, or any other social network where we have an account.

CaliFur Plans:
Rabbit Valley is going to CaliFur – but you knew that. The store will be closed for shipping on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday of June (the 1st through the 4th) with normal daily order processing and shipping resuming on Tuesday.

If you’re going to CaliFur and would like to come to our Customer Appreciation events going on during the convention, drop us a message and we’ll get the details to you. We’re doing a customer cocktail reception room party Friday night, and possibly something Thursday night during the con.

Speaking of the convention, we’re bring over 200 different titles with us to the convention for your shopping pleasure. We’ll have the most recent releases from 2 the Ranting Gryphon, Anthropomorphic Dreams, Bucktown Tiger, Club Strips & Cocktails, Furplanet, Jarlidium Press, Radio Comix, Ringtail Cafe, Sofawolf Press, Tales of the Tai Pan Universe, Usagi Yojimbo Comics, YARF! as well as our own Spooo Presents Series, Circles, Associated Student Bodies, Books by Dark Zel and Tredain, Dragons Hoard, Fast Boyz Delivery Service, books by Grace Ogawa, Instinct Disorder, Books by Jeremy Bernal, Concealment by Ookami Kemono, Rocketship Rodents, and Webz Magazine and many more.

Well, I guess that’s about it for this week.

Best wishes,

Customer Service

 	Follow Us On: