[Rabbit Valley] Rabbit Valley Comics

Rabbit Valley® Comics customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Wed May 9 11:16:12 PDT 2012

Greetings From the Fox, Bunny, and Other Bunny (BunnyMan),

We don't normally use the mailing list for personal purposes, but this is a special occasion.

We're going to be in Reno, NV this coming weekend for PawFur 2012 (http://www.rabbitvalley.com/Events/ConventionsAndEvents.html) and would like to invite you to a customer reception Saturday Night before the fur-meet.

We'll have alcohol, so this will be an over 21 event.

Please let us know if you're going to be in the Reno area this Saturday evening and would like tickets to our event.

You can let us know by return email.

Kind regards,

The Bunny, Fox, and Other Bunny

Rabbit Valley Comics