[Rabbit Valley] Rabbit Valley Comics

Rabbit Valley® Comics customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Tue Jan 31 14:14:14 PST 2012

We've been busy bunnies and foxes at Rabbit Valley® Comics and have added a bunch of new items to the store for your purchasing pleasure.

Mature Readers:
Bonds of Sliver, Bonds of Gold - $19.95
Welcome to Cappuccinos - $19.95

Adult Readers:
Dangerous Jade - $9.95
FANG Volume 4 - $20.00
Jack Salem: The Mule - $4.95
Plain Brown Wrapper Issue 02 - $12.00

General Readers:
Otters in Space - $9.95
Peachy Keen: Tempted - $14.95
Fur-Piled (Volumes 1 - 5) - $17.95

Other New Releases This Year
The Royal Tail Issue #1 - $7.50
Cream Pie - $15.00
Concealment - $25.00
Dragon's Hoard Issue 2 - $25.00
Dragon's Hoard Presents: Runt Issue #1 - $8.99
Genus Male Issue #11 - $5.99
Scavengers #3 - $4.00
Squeak! Issue 2 - $4.00
Xfrmations Unlimited Issue #3 - $4.00

New Musical Titles:
BuckTown Tiger - Ready Fur the World - $10.00
BuckTown Tiger - Scritching the Ivories - $10.00
BuckTown Tiger - Shop Music - $10.00
BuckTown Tiger - The Purring Piano - $10.00
BuckTown Tiger: Orange + Black: The Furst Album - $10.00

Finally we carry lots of titles at Rabbit Valley, including those from 2 the Ranting Gryphon, Anthropomorphic Dreams, Bad Dog Books, Bucktown Tiger, Dreamfield Comics, Club Strips & Cocktails, Furplanet, Jarlidium Press, Radio Comics, Ringtail Cafe, Sofawolf Press, Tales of the Tai Pan Universe, Usagi Yojimbo Comics, YARF!

We've also received back stock from Ringtail Cafe, Radio Comics, FurPlanet, SofaWolf Press, and many others.

Happy browsing!

 	Follow Us On: