[Rabbit Valley] Rabbit Valley Comics

Andrew Rabbitt customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Mon Oct 24 11:00:34 PDT 2011

Greetings from Rabbit Valley,

Happy Monday,

It's been a pretty busy weekend here at Rabbit Valley. The fox and bunny have a lot of things going on in their personal lives, but still try to stay focused on getting things done around the store. We managed to clean up part of the warehouse and found the following items that you might be interested in picking up:
Tai-Pan (Various Volumes)
Cruelty by Rukis
Hitting the Showers
ISO Volumes 1 and 2 by Vince Suzukawa
School Daze by Red Rusker
North American Fur (Various Issues)
Yarf!
NewsHounds
Buffalo Wings
SoftPaw Magazine\
Spooo Color Special
Nordguard Book One
Heat (Various Issues)
Historymorphs (Various Issues)
Anthrolations (Various Issues)
Mouse Guard (Not All Issues In Stock)
Fang, Claw, and Steel (Whatever We Have Left)
Rabbit Head
This week's top ten items are as follows:
Genus Issue #93
Dragons Hoard Issue 1
In The Doghouse of Justice
Best of Club Stripes Volume 2 - Strange Bedfellows
Nordguard Book One
Anubis Dark Desire Issue #3
Anubis Dark Desire Issue #4
Webz Magazine Issue 1 - Suddenly Otters & Les Bonnes Vacanes
2 the Ranting Gryphon - DVD03 - Live in Germany
Genus Male Issue #10

We also have a vast number of items that have been added to the buy it by the box promotion.

More to come next week!
--
Rabbit Valley - Customer Service Dept.
Call 1-702-291-8286 or E-Mail customerservice at rabbitvalley.com

Please include this ENTIRE message when replying.  We get several dozen mails per day, and we can't remember all of them.  Thanks!

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

 	Follow Us On: