[Rabbit Valley] Rabbit Valley Comics

Andrew Rabbitt customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Sun Oct 16 11:23:04 PDT 2011

Greetings from Rabbit Valley,

It's been a busy week to say the least. Fox and Bunny were on a business trip here in town while our friends at WhiteWolf Creations held down the fort at FurFright. If you're at the convention, it's more than likely not too late to visit WhiteWolf's table in the dealer's room and pick up not on the best of Rabbit Valley Comics, but also some of her stunning creations and artwork.

We've been busy little bunnies and foxes this week. Orders have shipped out daily, and we've been adding new stuff. In addition to all the items added last week we've added a few new items to the store by request including Genus Issue 93 and In the Doghouse of Justice.

Here are the other new items of interest for this week.
Genus Issue #93 - $9.99
In The Doghouse of Justice - $15.95
ISO Volume Two - $17.95
Tai Pan: Omnibus One - $15.00

The top ten shipped items for this week are pretty Rabbit Valley Comics heavy, and I like that! But we do have a lot of other titles from many other suppliers. We're your one stop shop for everything furry. If you want a title that we don't currently carry, let us know and we'll be more than happy to try to add it to our store.
Dragons Hoard Issue 1
Heat Issue #8
Genus Issue #93
Hop Inn House Blend 1 Pound Bag
2 The Ranting Gryphon DVD07 - Three Cheese Baby
Circles Issue #5
Circles Issue #6
Circles Issue #7
Circles Issue #8
Genus Male Issue #10
Some of those creative outlets we stock include:
2 the Ranting Gryphon
Anthropomorphic Dreams
Bad Dog Books
Dreamfield Comics
Club Strips & Cocktails
Furplanet
Jarlidium Press (North American Fur)
Radio Comics
Ringtail Cafe
Sofawolf Press
Tales of the Tai Pan Universe
Usagi Yojimbo Comics
YARF!

Well, that's about it for this week's update!

--
Rabbit Valley - Customer Service Dept.
Call 1-702-291-8286 or E-Mail customerservice at rabbitvalley.com

Please include this ENTIRE message when replying.  We get several dozen mails per day, and we can't remember all of them.  Thanks!

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

 	Follow Us On: