[Rabbit Valley] Rabbit Valley® Comics Weekly Update

Andrew Rabbitt customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Sun Jun 26 19:22:42 PDT 2011

Greetings Friends and Fans of Rabbit Valley® Comics,

It's been a while since we've written our followers to update you all on the happenings at Rabbit Valley Comics, we've been busy picking and packing orders, traveling to conventions, and sourcing new furry materials for your reading pleasure. Today we have five items that were just released at Anthrocon and are available for immediate shipment.

2 the Ranting Gryphon: Three Cheese Baby - $20.00 (adults only)
http://www.rabbitvalley.com/item_8339_1335___Three-Cheese-Baby.html

2 the Ranting Gryphon: Women are Crazy - $15.00 (adults only)
http://www.rabbitvalley.com/item_8338_1335___Women-are-Crazy-by-2-the-Rant.html

Buster Wilde - $12.95 (adults only)
http://www.rabbitvalley.com/item_8344_1334___Buster-Wilde.html

Tobius and the Golden Dragon - $16.00 (General Readers)
http://www.rabbitvalley.com/item_8342_1334___Tobius-and-the-Golden-Dragon.html

Tobius and the Tufty Curlicue - $16.00
http://www.rabbitvalley.com/item_8343_1334___Tobius-and-the-Tufty-Curlicue.html

Shipping July 1, 2011
Heat Issue #8 - $14.95
http://www.rabbitvalley.com/item_8340_1334___Heat-Issue-Number-8.html

Nordguard Book One - $19.95
http://www.rabbitvalley.com/item_8341_1334___Nordguard-Book-One.html

We want to thank everyone that visited Kurst at the Rabbit Valley table, 2 & Toast at the Ranting Gryphon Studios table, and Agent Elrond at her table this past weekend at Anthrocon. Our next convention appearance will be Rocky Mountain Fur Con in August followed by Rainfurrest and Antheria. Feel free to stop by and say hello.

We've got a bunch of new items on the cooker for RMFC including a new comic by Kaput featuring two stories one is about an all otter swim team, entitled Suddenly Otters. Les Bonnes Vacances details the fun and adventures of a very adult ski trip. From our friend Vixyy Fox we've got two collections of short stories and poems. We'll provide more details about these when they are on press later this month.

Have an awesome week!

Kind regards,
The Fox & Bunny