[Rabbit Valley] New Items at Rabbit Valley® Comics - Ringtail Cafe

Andrew Rabbitt customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Tue Nov 30 19:20:19 PST 2010

Greetings Friends and Fans of Rabbit Valley® Comics,

With November behind us (almost) it's time to turn our eyes to December and the end of the year. We've just received a limited supply of the popular Ringtail Cafe comics. Basically the Ringtail Cafe series is about secret organizations, questionable allegiances and coffee. Young Adam Imada is recruited into the world of Ringtail Cafe, a clandestine organization operating out of a coffee shop, and quickly finds out that what seemed like a walk in the park has turned into a jaunt through chaos and back. Loyalties will be questioned, loved ones will be lost, and coffee will be served.

New Comics, Fanzines, Books, Toys, and Stuff
General Readers:
Ringtail Cafe Issue #1 - $5.00
http://www.rabbitvalley.com/item_8221_1334___Ringtail-Cafe-Issue-Number-1.html

Ringtail Cafe Issue #2 - $5.00