[Rabbit Valley] Rabbit Valley® Comics Update

Andrew Rabbitt customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Mon Nov 22 15:20:51 PST 2010

Happy Monday Friends and Fans of Rabbit Valley!

We've been busy getting ready for Thanksgiving here in the United States, but wanted to take some time out of our daily grind to thank each and every one of your for your support and loyalty throughout the years.

We're running a couple of promotions through the end of them month, meaning there are only seven more days after to day to take advantage of them. The first promotion is our 10% off all orders of $100.00 or more of in stock merchandise. To take advantage of this order simply use the coupon code NOV2010 during check out.  The second promotion is an exclusive promotion for members of the United States armed forces in honor of Veteran's Day. Any, solder past or present, with a valid US Military ID that places an order this month is eligible for free Priority Mail shipping. To take advantage of this offer, simply email us a scan of your US Military ID with your order number and we will remove the shipping charges from your order. All orders shipped to APO/FPO address will have shipping upgraded to Priority Mail and shipping removed. We want your opinions! If you've purchased a book or comic from us over the last ten years we want to read what you thoughts on that book or comic! Simply go tohttp://www.rabbitvalley.com, search for the item you want to leave a comment, and click the Write a review and share your thoughts link under the suggested items. If you're the creator, publisher, artist, or author of an item we carry, you can leave a creators comment using the link below the Write a review and share your thoughts link.

As you might know form our last email, we've brought back the popular Circles Rainbow Shirts! If you want it for the holidays order before the end of the month. We're shipping every day and you can get comics, books, and more from all the best publishers here at Rabbit Valley!
Sofawolf Press, including titles by Kyell Gold and Kevin Frane
Radio Comix, including Genus Male, Genus, and Milk
Jarlidium Press, including North American Fur, DSV, and The Springfield Buffalo
Dreamfield Comics, including Softpaw, Ulster, and Finding Avalon
Club Strips & Cocktails
FurPlanet, including Bridges, Save the Day, and more
Bad Dog Books, including Fang, Roar, Windfall by Fred Savage, and Heathen City
Where ever live may lead you, travel safely.

Kind regards,

Rabbit Valley Customer Service

--
Rabbit Valley - Customer Service Dept.
Call 1-702-291-8286 or E-Mail customerservice at rabbitvalley.com

Please include this ENTIRE message when replying.  We get several dozen
mails per day, and we can't remember all of them.  Thanks!