[Rabbit Valley] Rabbit Valley Top 10 Shipped Items, Promotions, and More...

Andrew Rabbitt customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Sat Nov 13 11:33:03 PST 2010

Greetings friends and fans of Rabbit Valley® Comics,

Another week has come and gone and that means that it's time for us at Rabbit Valley® Comics to report on the top ten shipped items. This week it looks like our friend and fandom comedian 2 the Ranting Gryphon has been busy promoting himself as our DVD disk burning robot has been cranking out the disks. The Gryphon 2, as he is called in Germany, has taken the top six spots on the list due to an overwhelming amount of customers. Seeing as this is a create on demand title you too can own the entire set of comedy shows by 2 the Ranting Gryphon today! Other titles popular titles this week include Cocktails and Circles, it was pretty close for the number eight slot with a tie between Cocktails Winter 2008 andCircles Volume One.
2 the Ranting Gryphon - DVD06 - WitchyChiky Collection - $20.00
2 the Ranting Gryphon - DVD03 - Live in Germany - $20.00
2 the Ranting Gryphon - DVD04 - Yiff in Hell DVD - $20.00
2 the Ranting Gryphon - DVD05 - Apocalypse of Cute - $20.00
2 the Ranting Gryphon - DVD02 - The Gods Hate Me - $20.00
2 the Ranting Gryphon - DVD01 - The Truth - $20.00
Cocktails: Summer 2008 - $12.95
Cocktails: Winter 2008 - $13.95
Circles Volume One Paperback: It Seems Like I've Been Here Before - $16.95
Buy It By The Box - 9 x 12 x 2 inch box of stuff - $12.50
As a special treat our very own Kurst Hyperyote has come out with three new calendars for the coming year. Check them out!
2011 Kurst Calendar - Meows - $15.00
2011 Kurst Calendar - Others - $15.00
2011 Kurst Calendar - Woofs - $15.00

We're also running two promotions for the month of November as detailed below.
The first promotion is our 10% off all orders of $100.00 or more of in stock merchandise. To take advantage of this order simply use the coupon code NOV2010 during check out.
The second promotion is an exclusive promotion for members of the United States armed forces in honor of Veteran's Day. Any, solder past or present, with a valid US Military ID that places an order this month is eligible for free Priority Mail shipping. To take advantage of this offer, simply email us a scan of your US Military ID with your order number and we will remove the shipping charges from your order. All orders shipped to APO/FPO address will have shipping upgraded to Priority Mail and shipping removed.

We have many titles from the fine people at the following creative outlets:
Sofawolf Press, including titles by Kyell Gold and Kevin Frane
Radio Comix, including Genus Male, Genus, and Milk
Jarlidium Press, including North American Fur, DSV, and The Springfield Buffalo
Dreamfield Comics, including Softpaw, Ulster, and Finding Avalon
Club Strips & Cocktails
FurPlanet, including Bridges, Save the Day, and more
Bad Dog Books, including Fang, Roar, and Heathen City
Other new items added to Rabbit Valley Comics this year.
Dume Issue 1 - $4.00
Art Worth Stealing - $10.00
Tales of Springfield Buffalo 1 - $4.00
Tales of Springfield Buffalo 2 - $4.00
The Wacintosh Files #1 - $4.00
2 the Ranting Gryphon - DVD00 - Rolling a One - $20.00
2 the Ranting Gryphon - DVD06 - WitchyChiky Collection - $20.00
Anubis Dark Desire Issue #4 - $6.25
ArtZone #6 - Booboobunnygirl - $4.00
ArtZone #8 with Diana Vick - $4.00
Basecraft Cirrostratus - $9.95
Bridges - $9.95
Carpe Diem Vol 2 - Days Go By - $19.95
Carpe Diem Volume 1: Life Is Meant To Be Awesome - $19.95
Cocktails: Winter 2009 - $15.95
Cruelty - $13.95
DSV Nautica #1 - $4.00
El Burrito de los Muertos - $20.00
Everybody Loves Luther - $20.00
FANG Volume 3 - $20.00
Found: One Apocalypse - $18.00
Genus Issue #92 - $10.20
Genus Male Issue #9 - $5.95
Heat Issue #7 - $14.95
Heathen City 1-3 Bundle Pack - $59.95
Heathen City Volume 3 - $24.95
Heaven Send - $7.95
Jack #4 - $4.95
Mean Green Bondo Machine - $3.00
Mit Mantel Und Degen 4 - $18.00
Moorhuhn Total - $10.00
North American Fur Issue #21 - $18.00
North American Fur Issue #22 - $18.00
North American Fur Issue #23 - $18.00
North American Fur Issue #24 - $18.00
Out Of Position - $19.95
Peculiar Quandary of Simon Canopus Artyle - $9.95
ROAR Volume 2 - $20.00
Save the Day - $19.95
Scavengers #1 - $4.00
Seeing Spots - $9.95
Seventh Chakra - $19.95
Shadow of the Father - $19.95
Sonic Sexual - $6.00
Spooo Presents Issue #22 - LIfe in the Co-Op Episode 4 - $6.00
Spooo Presents Issue #23 - Professor Chronofur - $6.00
Spooo Presents Issue #24 - Tales From the Co-Op - $6.00
Tales of Springfield Buffalo 3 - $4.00
Tales of Springfield Buffalo 4 - $4.00
The Clone Gambit #1 - $4.00
The Hero - $9.95
Thousand Leaves - $18.00
Untamed Volume 1 - $11.95
Weasel Guy: Road Trip Issue 1 - $1.00
Weasel Guy: Road Trip Issue 2 - $1.00
Xfrmations Unlimited Issue #1 - $4.00
We'd also like to know if you would be interested in picking up one of the 2003 Circles Rainbow Shirts? If so, drop us a return email so we can gauge interest.

Sincerely,
Your friends at Rabbit Valley

Active links can be found by visiting http://rifkafox.livejournal.com/999041.html