[Rabbit Valley] Rabbit Valley - Top 10 moving items and 10% off sale

Andrew Rabbitt customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Sat Nov 6 14:37:46 PDT 2010

Happy November 6th Friends and Fans of Rabbit Valley® Comics,
Below are the top 10 shipped items for the last week here at Rabbit Valley® Comics!
Buy It By The Box (Donate to Rabbit Valley) - 9 x 12 x 2 Inch Box of Stuff - $12.50
Genus Male Issue #9 - $5.95
Spooo Collection - Life in the Co-Op Episodes 1, 2, & 3 - $12.00
Circles Volume One Paperback: It Seems Like I've Been Here Before - $16.95
Circles Pack - 5, 6, 7, & 8 - $15.00
Circles Pack - 2, 3, & 4 - $10.00
Circles Issue #7 - $6.00
Circles Issue #8 - $6.00
Spooo Presents Issue #22 - LIfe in the Co-Op Episode 4 - $6.00
Spooo Presents Issue #24 - Tales From the Co-Op - $6.00
Also, to help ring in November the Holiday Season we're offering 10% off all orders for $100.00 or more of in stock merchandise. Simply use the coupon code NOV2010 during check out to receive 10% off all orders of $100.00 or more of in stock merchandise (I think I said that already). Speaking of in stock merchandise, we do have a lot of it.

We have many titles from the fine people at the following creative outlets:
Sofawolf Press
Radio Comix
Jarlidium Press
Dreamfield Comics
Club Strips & Cocktails
FurPlanet
Bad Dog Books
And we again want to point out some of the new titles added to the store:
Newest Items Added to the Store:
Dume Issue 1 - $4.00
Art Worth Stealing - $10.00
Tales of Springfield Buffalo 1 - $4.00
Tales of Springfield Buffalo 2 - $4.00
The Wacintosh Files #1 - $4.00
Even though we're closed until Tuesday, the store is accepting orders! All orders will ship out in the order they were received!

Until next week!
--
Rabbit Valley - Customer Service Dept.
Call 1-702-989-8964 or E-Mail customerservice at rabbitvalley.com

Please include this ENTIRE message when replying.  We get several dozen
mails per day, and we can't remember all of them.  Thanks!