[Rabbit Valley] New Spooo Presents available at Rabbit Valley® Comics

Andrew Rabbitt customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Thu Jun 3 12:11:48 PDT 2010

Happy Thursday Fans of Rabbit Valley® Comics!

We've just returned from FA: United & Memorial Day in the Mid-Atlantic States and are gearing up for CaliFur this coming weekend. While we were away we received the three new books we have been talking about for the last few months. Spooo Presents Issue 22: Life In the Co-Op Episode Four - Yesterdays, Spooo Presents Issue 23: Professor Chronofur Episode One, and Spooo Presents Issue 24: Tales From the Co-Op Episode Four - Yesterdays are now available for immediate order. We started shipping copies of these new titles this morning and will ship out all orders placed over the weekend on Monday when we return from CaliFur.

Spooo Presents Issue 22: Life In the Co-Op Episode Four - Yesterdays - $6.00

Spooo Presents Issue 23: Professor Chronofur Episode One - $6.00

Spooo Presents Issue 24: Tales From the Co-Op Episode Four - Yesterdays - $6.00

While at FA: United we put on a show, Live From the Hop Inn: Live From FAU. During the show we did a dramatic reading of Spooo Presents Issue 3: Service With a Smile - that episode can be downloaded here. We joined forces with 2 the Ranting Gryphon, FuzzWolf from FurPlanet, SkipRudder from Bad Dog Books, and GreyBunny to give vocal life to Kaput's graphic story tell the tale of Lukas's special break while working the late shift at his dead-end fast food service job. It's comedy to the nth degree. We attempt to conduct a PG reading of a very not PG rated book. We suggest ordering a copy, downloading the podcast, and following along with us.

Speaking of CaliFur we'll have a whole host of books from our catalog for sale including Spooo Presents, Circles, FurPlanet Titles, Bad Dog Books Titles, Softwolf Titles, Radio Comics Titles, Cocktails and Club Stripes - if you are going to the convention stop by the table and say hello! While we are not planning a live show at CaliFur, we will have our recording equipment set up at the bar one night.

Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

Sean & Andrew Rabbitt
Rabbit Valley Comics