[Rabbit Valley] Rabbit Valley Comics Update - 10% off Circles and Spooo Presents

Andrew Rabbitt customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Thu Jan 7 10:32:28 PST 2010

10% Off Sale - Spooo Presents & Circles

Greetings Friends of Rabbit Valley Comics,

We're are running a limited time sale to help you complete your Spooo Presents collection! From now until the end of the month we will be offering 10% off all early issues of Spooo Presents! Simply order nine or more copies of Spooo Presents issues 1 - 17 and you'll receive 10% off your order. That's like getting one and a half comics for free! If you order all 17 sale items. We've also included the first issue of Rocketship Rodents in this promotion to round out the product offering!

Spooo Presents
Sale Items:
Rocketship Rodents Issue #1 - $5.00
Spooo Presents Issue #1 - Coyote River Episode 1 - $5.00
Spooo Presents Issue #2 - Rocketship Rodents and Professor Chronofur Episode 2 - $5.00
Spooo Presents Issue #3 - Big Bad Wolf Club and Service with a Smile - $5.00
Spooo Presents Issue #4 - Coyote River Episode 2 - $5.00
Spooo Presents Issue #5 - Mark Wulfgar's The Legacy of Celune's Werewolves and Souls of the Past Episode 1 - $5.00
Spooo Presents Issue #6 - Rocketship Rodents and Professor Chronofur Episode 3 - $5.00
Spooo Presents Issue #7 - The Adventures of Queerman - $5.00
Spooo Presents Issue #8 - Zoorama Comics Episode 1 - $5.00
Spooo Presents Issue #9 - Mark Wulfgar Presents: The Legacy of Celune's Werewolves and Souls of the Past Episode 2 - $5.00
Spooo Presents Issue #10 - Coyote River Episode 3 - $6.00
Spooo Presents Issue #11 - Moving In - $5.00
Spooo Presents Issue #12 - Rocketship Rodents Episode 4 - $5.00
Spooo Presents Issue #13 - Zoorama Comics Episode 2 - $5.00
Spooo Presents Issue #14 - Mark Wulfgar's Souls of the Past and Legacy of Celune's Werewolves Episode 3 - $5.00
Spooo Presents Issue #15 - Rocketship Rodents and Professor Chronofur - $5.00
Spooo Presents Issue #16 - Mark Wulfgar's Legacy of Celune's Werewolves and Souls of the Past Episode 4 - $5.00
Spooo Presents Issue #17 - Zoorama Comics - $5.00

Simply order any nine of the above items to receive the 10% discount!

Newest Spooo Presents Titles:
Spooo Presents Issue #18 - Life in the Co-Op - $5.00
Spooo Presents Issue #19: Rocketship Rodents Episode Six - $5.00
Spooo Presents Issue #20: Souls of the Past Part Five and Legacy of Celune's Werewolves Part Five - $5.00
Spooo Spresents Issue #21 Live in the Co-Op Episode Three - $5.00 - New

We have also extended our 10% off Circles comics sale through the end of the month! Order any three issues of the Circles comic series and receive 10% off those comic books!
Circles:
Circles Volume 1 - $16.95
Circles Issue 2 - $5.00
Circles Issue 3 - $5.00
Circles Issue 4 - $5.00
Circles Issue 5 - $5.00
Circles Issue 6 - $5.00
Circles Issue 7 - $6.00
Circles Issue 8 - $6.00
Circles Anthrocon 2001 Poster - 11" x 17" - Signed & Numbered - $8.00
Circles Anthrocon 2001 Poster - 24" x 36" - $30.00
Circles Anthrocon 2003 Poster - 24" x 26" - $30.00
Circles Marty T-Shirt - $10.00
Additionally we have plenty of Genus Presents BunBuns and the Furrlough Color Special in stock!

If the links don't work visit https://www.rabbitvalley.com/sales/popular.html for a complete list!

Kind regards,
Customer Service