[Rabbit Valley] Rabbit Valley® Weekly Update

Andrew Rabbitt customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Fri Sep 18 19:01:14 PDT 2009

Greetings,

In addition to all the great comics published by Rabbit Valley,
including Circles, Rocketship Rodents, and Spooo Presents as well as
titles by our friends at SofaWolf, Bad Dog Books, Hot Cider Press, and
Lackadaisy Cats we have a vast catalog of other good stuff™ for you to
browse. Over the past few weeks we have been cataloging these titles
in order to conduct a massive store inventory. With over 250 titles to
choose from, inventory is no easy task. To visit the vast catalog of
other good stuff™ simply visit http://fox.rabbitvalley.com/comiclist.html
.

We also have reduced our prices on almost all DVD Videos available at
Rabbit Valley in an effort to make some space on our warehouse
shelves. Take a look at the list http://fox.rabbitvalley.com/DVDlist.html
  and see if there is something that would complete your DVD
collections.

We have recently received additional inventory of Genus, Best of Club
Strips, and Cocktails all inventory numbers on the site are accurate
and up to date for these titles. We're currently sold out of Heathen
City #2, but are working to get additional copies. If you're looking
for this title and place an order containing Heathen City #2, we will
fill the order as soon as additional stock arrives.

For anyone interested, the fox is selling of two Associated Student
Bodies tee shirts he found while unpacking his closet upon arriving to
Las Vegas. One is size XL the other size XXL.
http://www.furbuy.com/auctions/1011178.html
http://www.furbuy.com/auctions/1011179.html

During the warehouse cleaning - a dangerous thing - that crazy fox
found a ton of comic books and magazines that are almost as old as the
youngsters we see at the conventions these days. We figured why not
include them in our every-popular buy it by the pound and box
promotions. We've found over one hundred pounds of comics and
magazines of all content ratings to stuff into this promotion. If you
have ordered one of these items before, chances are you will not
receive any duplicate items. http://www.rabbitvalley.com/department_1370_0_0.html
Buy It By the Box Promotion Take Two - Mixed Content - $12.50
By it by the Box - General Titles - 12" x 9" x 2" Box Size - $10.00
By the Pound Promotion - Adult Readers - $2.00
By the Pound Promotion - General Readers - $1.00
By the Pound Promotion - Mature Readers - $1.50
Finally, Rabbit Valley Comics is piloting a  telephone order system.
Starting Monday we will be accepting telephone orders between the
hours of 5:00 and 8:00 PM EST. Simply call (702) 291-8286 with the
items you wish to order, your shipping and billing address, and your
method of payment (major credit cards only). We'll process your order
right over the phone and ship it out the next morning. You'll know
right away if an item is in stock, an available backorder, or
impossible to get provide right up front. Our trained fox is standing
by!

Sincerely,
Sean and Andrew Rabbitt