[Rabbit Valley] Rabbit Valley® Comics - Select Items Back In Stock - Summer Promotions - New Phone Number

Andrew Rabbitt customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Tue Sep 1 16:18:58 PDT 2009

Greetings From Rabbit Valley® Comics

We have recently received some back stock of the below listed titles
for your purchasing pleasure. While we have a good relationship with
our supplier, it is hard to tell when additional copies of some hard
to fine items will become available. If you're looking for any of the
below titles, we urge you to pick them up right away as when they are
gone it could be moths before we received more copies.

Items Back In Stock
Amy's Adventures - http://www.rabbitvalley.com/item_3715_1135___Amy-Adventures-Issue-Number-1.html
Anubis Dark Desires - http://www.rabbitvalley.com/department_1353_0_0.html
Big Funnies - http://www.rabbitvalley.com/department_1331_0_0.html
Genus - http://www.rabbitvalley.com/department_1135_0_0.html
Genus Greatest Hits - http://www.rabbitvalley.com/department_1135_0_0.html

Additionally, if you have not heard the news we now carry both
Lackadaisy Cats and Heathen City. We have inventory ready for
immediate shipment!

New Items
Lackadaisy Cats - http://www.rabbitvalley.com/item_7873_1334___Lackadaisy-Cats-V1.html
Heathen City - http://www.rabbitvalley.com/department_5279_0_0.html

Summer Promotions
Buy all available issues of Circles, listed below, get a free Circles
Shirt*
It's very simple. Place an order for each of the below items and email
the order number to Customerservice at rabbitvalley.com and your shirt
size**. We will validate that all the items are in our cart and add
the shirt to the shipment.
Your order must contain all of the below items to qualify for the free
shirt.
Circles Volume One Paperback - 16.95
Circles Issue 2 - $5.00
Circles Issue 3 - $5.00
Circles Issue 4 - $5.00
Circles Issue 5 - $5.00
Circles Issue 6 - $5.00
Circles Issue 7 - $6.00
Circles Issue 8 - $6.00
(Subtotal of Circles merchandise before shipping should be $53.45)

Offer extended until September 30, 2009

*While Supplies Last

** Sizes available are Small, Medium, and Large. Sorry, no XL or XXL
available.

Help 2 Cover Moving Costs Promotion
Help us help our comic friend by picking up the complete set of 2 the
Ranting Gryphon DVDs. Nobody know better than us at Rabbit Valley
Comics how expensive and difficult it can be to move cross country.
With rising travel and shipping costs, every little bit helps.
For the next three weeks, anyone who orders all five of 2's DVDs will
receive a copy of his audio CD at our expense.

2 the Ranting Gryphon - DVD01 - The Truth - $20.00
2 the Ranting Gryphon - DVD02 - The Gods Hate Me - $20.00
2 the Ranting Gryphon - DVD03 - Live in Germany - $20.00
2 the Ranting Gryphon - DVD04 - Yiff in Hell DVD - $20.00
2 the Ranting Gryphon - DVD05 - Apocalypse of Cute - $20.00
Place Gryphon Here CD - $15.00
Spooo Presents - Summer Releases:
Rabbit Valley is happy to announce the release of three new Spooo
Presents books for the summer of 2009. Feel free to visit the Spooo
Presents department and complete your collection today.

Spooo Presents - http://www.rabbitvalley.com/department_3859_0_0.html

But the biggest news of all is that after many years we are changing
our phone number. The new phone number for the store will be (702)
291-8286. Be sure to update your records.

Kind regards,

Sean and Andrew Rabbitt
Rabbit Valley® Comics

Rabbit Valley® Comics