[Rabbit Valley] Rabbit Valley Weekly Update

Andrew Rabbitt customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Sat Oct 31 14:27:00 PDT 2009

Happy Halloween!

Tomorrow we set the clocks back an hour in accordance with the new
Daylight Savings Time dates as established by the law that went into
effect in 2007. For those living in areas that recognize DST, why not
party hard that extra hour of the night (or use it to catch up on lost
sleep). Tonight we party! We're heading out to friends after work to
celebrate halloween with a kick ass party!

Ulster Issue 1, by T.D. Ward arrived this morning and is available for
immediate shipment. As you'll recall from our podcast episode one,
this issue starts dark fairytail with Lugh, a young jackalope, and the
residents of a doomed forest being consumed by the humans. The
cirtters are concerned. Lugh and a host of other fantastic creatures
must fight to save their very existence. Created and drawn by T.D.
Ward in traditional pencil and ink media. I read issue one this
morning and while I was left confused and wanting more, the detail
drew me in and I could not put it down until I had finished.

We have received word that Heathen CIty Volumes 1 & 2 restock
inventory will arrive on or around the 4th of November. All backorders
for Heathen City will ship out on the November 4 before we leave for
New England.

Rabbit Valley will be closed starting November 5th through November
12th as we are both heading to Cape Cod for a very important wedding.
While in the area if any of our New England friends want to get
together, please drop us an email (you know the address).

Holiday Circles Sale! When you purchase three or more issues of
Circles you'll receive 10% off selected issues of Circles. Visit the
Circles department for more information!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Customer Service

Text Links:
Circles - http://www.rabbitvalley.com/department_3849_0_0.html