[Rabbit Valley] Rabbit Valley® Comics Weekly Update

Andrew Rabbitt customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Tue Oct 20 07:42:10 PDT 2009

Happy Tuesday,

Just a small update of the things going on here at Rabbit Valley. We
have a couple of orders waiting on large format prints, once the ink
has arrived we will be shipping those orders out swiftly. Should be
before the end of the week. Other than those few orders, all others
have been processed and shipped! It's a good thing.

We're caught up on customer and artist email requests so send more our
way! You know the address! Submissions for our publications should be
directed to our series editor, Kurst (editor at spooo.com), or emailed to
us this address.

Catalog
Our 200+ page catalog has turned up some obscure items in recent
orders. I had completely forgotten how many different Associated
Student Bodies portfolios we carried, or how cute Owly is. Many thanks
for the reminders. Some other choices of orders include Tank Girl (old
and new), Ninja High School, and Buffalo Wings.

The entire 16 megabytes of love can be downloaded here. We'll be
producing an updated catalog for download in November - though I can
only think of a few insertions at this time.

Breast Cancer Awareness Print
As promised in our podcast, we have sold one of our 2009 Breast Cancer
Awareness Month prints. Again, all but the cost of printing will be
donated to breast cancer research. Donation will be made public here
on this page.

New Comic Update
Ulster Issue #1 ($5.00) leaves the printers bound for our warehouse
this week! Pre-orders for this title will ship out as soon as the
inventory is received and added to the system.

As you know from our podcast, Spooo Presens Issue 21 - Life in the Co-
Op Episode 3: Preformance Part 2 is also at the printer. We'll set up
pre-orders as soon as we have a delivery date.

Back Order Update
Radio Comics Titles - For those waiting on additional stock of Anubis
Dark Desires, Genus, Genus Male, and Ups and Downs, the inventory is
currently en route from our supplier.
Bad Dog Books - For those waiting on additional stock of Heathen City
1 & 2, we apologize for the delay. What we thought was going to take a
few short weeks has taken slightly longer than expected. We'll update
you with what information we receive as we receive it. We also want to
thank you for your extreme patience in waiting for your copies to
arrive.

We thank you for your continued patronage.

Rabbit Valley Customer Service

Links:
2009 Breast Cancer Awareness Print - http://www.rabbitvalley.com/item_7906_1307___Breast-Cancer-Awarness-Month-Print.html
Catalog - http://fox.rabbitvalley.com/RV_Catalog_100909.pdf