[Rabbit Valley] Rabbit Valley® Comics Weekly Update

Andrew Rabbitt customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Fri Oct 9 17:45:20 PDT 2009

Greetings Fans of Rabbit Valley,

October is known as Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are doing our
part to help the cause. Dark Nurse has provided a print where all the
profits will be donated to a breast cancer research foundation. For
every order of this 8.5" x 11" print we will donate all the profits
outside of printing costs at the end of the month. We'll be making
weekly update to let you all know how the fundraiser is doing.

	http://bit.ly/OVban - Breast Cancer Awareness Month Print from Rabbit
Valley & Dark Nurse

The first full week of October is Squirrel Awareness Week and to help
celebrate we've picked up additional stock of the fun game, Night of
the Ill Tempered Squirrel by Cheapass Games.

	http://www.rabbitvalley.com/item_4032_1006___Night-of-the-Ill-Tempered-Squirrel.html
  - Night of the Ill Tempered Squirrel - $7.95

We are currently still back ordered on Heathen City, but I've spoken
with the publisher and he feels that we will be able to fill all
current and future back orders by this time the week after next. It's
a good thing.

Finally a new Rabbit Valley Items catalog! You can download a PDF
catalog of products in the store by using the below link. 206 Pages of
comics ready to ship out today. 16 MB of Critters for your review.

	http://fox.rabbitvalley.com/RV_Catalog_100909.pdf

Additionally, we've put together some links detailing our product
offering as well as our DVD ROM sale. The links are below.

	http://www.rabbitvalley.com/department_3829_0_0.html - Rabbit Valley
Comics
	http://fox.rabbitvalley.com/comiclist.html - Somewhat Complete
Inventory List
	http://fox.rabbitvalley.com/DVDlist.html - DVD Movie/TV Show Sale

Finally, for those who have not heard, we've been putting out an
irregularly scheduled podcast wherein we detail all the current events
going on here at Rabbit Valley Comics the first episode can be
downloaded with the below link. Additional episodes will be added as
they are complete.

	http://bit.ly/10B5XO - Live from the Hop Inn 101

Best wishes,
Customer Service