[Rabbit Valley] Buy it By the Box Promotion - Update

Rabbit Valley Customer Services customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Sun Mar 29 18:56:19 EDT 2009

Wow that was fast! The buy it by the box promotion has been very, very
successful so far - so much so that we've run out of Adult titles to
include in the promotion. Don't worry - if you have already placed
your order for Adult & Mature titles, you are all set, but from this
point on all Buy it By the Box orders will be for general audience
titles only - and we have lots of furry titles from Fang, Claw, and
Steel toYarf!.

Follow the links in the last email for additional information

Customer Service

--
Rabbit Valley - Customer Service Dept.
Call 1-302-444-9334 or E-Mail customerservice at rabbitvalley.com

Please include this ENTIRE message when replying.  We get several dozen
mails per day, and we can't remember all of them.  Thanks!