[Rabbit Valley] New Items This Week at Rabbit Valley® Comics

Rabbit Valley Customer Services customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Sun Mar 29 14:34:18 EDT 2009

Greetings from Rabbit Valley,

Due to the tremendous success of our recent Buy it by the Pound
promotion we have expanded the concept into a new promotion for you,
our loyal customers. We are pleased to announce, for a limited time, a
Buy it by the Box promotion.

The concept is simple. We will fill a 12" x 9" x 2" box with comics,
fanzines, and other items from our Vast Catalog of Other Good Stuff™
and ship it off to you. General Audience boxes cost $10.00 and Adult/
Mature reader boxes cost #12.50 each, standard shipping rates apply.

This is a time sensitive promotion so order early and order often.

New Comics, Fanzines, Books, Toys, and Stuff
Adult Readers
Cocktails: Winter 2008 - $13.95
http://www.rabbitvalley.com/item_7833_1334___Cocktails-Winter-2008.html

Specials:
By it by the Box - Adult and Mature Titles - 12" x 9" x 2" Box Size -
$12.50
http://www.rabbitvalley.com/item_7834_1370___By-it-by-the-Box-Adult-and-Mature-Titles-12_-x-9_-x-2_-Box-Size.html

By it by the Box - General Titles - 12" x 9" x 2" Box Size - $10.00
http://www.rabbitvalley.com/item_7835_1370___By-it-by-the-Box-General-Titles-12_-x-9_-x-2_-Box-Size.html

Customer Service

--
Rabbit Valley - Customer Service Dept.
Call 1-302-444-9334 or E-Mail customerservice at rabbitvalley.com

Please include this ENTIRE message when replying.  We get several dozen
mails per day, and we can't remember all of them.  Thanks!