[Rabbit Valley] New Items Available at Rabbit Valley

Rabbit Valley Customer Services customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Sun Mar 22 17:02:36 EDT 2009

Just a quick note to let you know that Cocktails: Winter 2008 is
available for sale at the Rabbit Valley® Comics!

Adult Readers:
Cocktails: Winter 2008 - $13.95
http://www.rabbitvalley.com/item_7833_1334___Cocktails-Winter-2008.html

Andrew Rabbitt

--
Rabbit Valley - Customer Service Dept.
Call 1-302-444-9334 or E-Mail customerservice at rabbitvalley.com

Please include this ENTIRE message when replying.  We get several dozen
mails per day, and we can't remember all of them.  Thanks!