[Rabbit Valley] New Items Available This Week at Rabbit Valley® Comics

Rabbit Valley Customer Services customerservice at rabbitvalley.org
Tue Sep 2 18:04:30 EDT 2008

Greetings,

Just a short update to let you know that we now have Cocktails: Sumer
2008 from Hot Cider Press, the folks who put out Club Stripes in stock
and ready to ship.

We also have have Heat Issue 5, The Dog Days of Summer, and Circles
Issue 8 as well!

General Readers:
Sonic the Hedgehog Issue #191 - $2.25
http://www.rabbitvalley.com/item_7756_1334___Sonic-the-Hedgehog-Issue-Number-191.html

Adult Readers:
A-G Super Erotic Anthology #86 - $4.99
http://www.rabbitvalley.com/item_7754_1334___A-G-Super-Erotic-Anthology-Number-86.html

Cocktails: Summer 2008 - $12.95
http://www.rabbitvalley.com/item_7755_1334___Cocktails-Summer-2008.html

Happy Browsing.

--
Rabbit Valley - Customer Service Dept.
Call 1-302-444-9334 or E-Mail customerservice at rabbitvalley.com

Please include this ENTIRE message when replying.  We get several dozen
mails per day, and we can't remember all of them.  Thanks!